Pages and groups
Pages and groups can be used to organize information and questions into logical portions. You can also use these to hide or display entire parts of the form, based on answers given before by the visitor.
You always need at least one page for questions, and one "Thank you" page at the end of the form. You can add more pages before the "Thank you" page to add more questions and or text.
- You can make a page visible or invisible, based on a previously given answer in the 'Dependencies' tab.
- The "Thank you"-page can not be deleted and can not contain any questions, only texts (and groups).
Groups can be used to organize questions and texts:
- You can show the group title in the form
- You can make a group visible based on a previously given answer in the 'Dependencies' tab.
- You can enable or disable all questions in a group based on a previously given answer; when the group is disabled, the questions are visible but the questions can not be filled out.