Saving the results is always needed and does not need to be added as a form handler.
You can set the retention period (the amount of days the form results are stored) in the form settings. We recommend not storing data any longer than strictly necessary.
The form results can be viewed by clicking the "Results" button. A result overview is displayed (you can resize this screen by dragging the screen edges or corners).
- You can open a single result to get a more detailed view.
- You can delete a single result.
- You can delete all results.
- You can export results (see Exporting results below).
Results can be exported. Click "Results" screen button to view the results. Depending on what you want to export:
- Choose "Export" to export all results to an XLSX or CSV file.
- Choose "Export with uploads" to download a ZIP archive containing an XSLX file with the results, and a folder containing the files uploaded by the form visitor.